Monday 5 November 2012

How The Trip To China Changed Me.

Before I went, I was scared because I was going on the other side of the world to China and I couldn't speak much of the language but when I arrived and I met new people on the plane and on the trip, I got rid of something that I've been wanting to get rid of for a long time 'Shyness' so I met 2 people on the plane to 'Zurich, Switzerland' We did a two way flight thing like you can do when you go to America, so we arrived in Switzerland, I didn't spend any of my money.
China also helped me with my 'Fitness' cause I barely do it regularly but in China, we did tons of sports.. My favourite sport we did over there was Basketball, I was good at it cause I can run, catch the ball and target people so they can't get it. 
There was two teams, and my team won two times through the whole China Trip.
It also helped me with the language cause we had Chinese/Mandarin lessons everyday, I remembered the words easily cause we went out in the real world, well the city and we talked to strangers in Mandarin, so that helped.
We did an exam on the day we did the closing ceremony I got 105 out of something, it was a listening/verbal test which was easy.  Me and 2 boys choose to do The Changcha Dance, we got told our dance was the best act out of all of them for the closing ceremony, so I can dance. 





































No comments:

Post a Comment